JOB TITLE: Manager, Maintenance
JOB LOCATION: Ibese, Ogun
Job Ref.: IbesePlantMech001
Department: DCP – Operations
- We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable Maintenance Manager to work in our mechanical department
- As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of our company’s facilities
- Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
- If you have proven experience in a maintenance and management role, with excellent organizational and leadership abilities, then we encourage you to apply today
- Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
Education and Work Experience:
- B. Eng. / B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 18 years relevant experience
- Candidate must be experienced in cement manufacturing process
- Work experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Project.
- Knowledge of SAP and other MS Software.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.