We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We need an individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, passionate with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the capacities below:
Job Title: Manager, Monitoring, Evaluation and Systems
Job Code: SI004
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead cross-functional effort to establish, improve, monitor and train on the data management, data quality and utilization for the organization.
- Lead the fostering of improved data quality and reporting across all indicators, program areas, service delivery points and supported entities.
- Establish and manage the approval process for data releases to ensure accuracy, integrity, security and confidentiality across the funded interventions including AP3, Treatment and community.
- Lead the management of the organization, USG, and GON of data quality or audit related program including RADET, data quality assessment, and key Evaluation processes.
- Lead the building of data management and analysis skills among the organization staff including data entry, verification, and report generation.
- Contribute to the preparation of technical reports and communications products to reflect monitoring and evaluation results.
- Lead establishment including the deployment and use of best data quality tools and techniques that will allow the organization to meet USG/GoN standard and global best practices.
- Set and implement appropriate data quality standards and policy that meets GoN and USG minimum requirement.
- Review data warehouses for operational accuracy, completeness as well as historical integrity on a quarterly basis.
- Support development of Evaluation and Performance Measurement Plan (EPMP) for program implementation.
- Serve as the contact regarding data quality and data bulletin releases across thematic areas.
- Monitor utilization of the dashboards for promotion of data use across states and sites.
- Generate data reports (tables/graphs/reports) from the database at regular intervals, ensuring reports/information are available for program implementation
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in the following disciplines: Social Science, Economics, Natural Sciences, Humanities, Statistics or related field with cognate experience.
- Masters degree particularly in Management, Public Health, Information Management, and Statistics will be an advantage.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the field of Data Quality Assurance and Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Knowledge management skills, including analysis, documentation, and dissemination of results.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and SPSS and/or other data analysis software.
- Written and verbal communication skills, including report writing and analysis.
- Facilitation, training and mentoring skills.
- Familiarity with PEPFAR indicators and USAID/PEPFAR reporting requirement using EMR particularly NMRS and NDR.
- Ability to manage high volume workflow with minimal supervision.
- Relationship building and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with USG/GON data quality or audit tools such as RADET, SIMS, NIGQUAL. *Good managerial and strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and after hours
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online