Oxford Heritage Group is a subsidiary of Oxford International Group. Oxford International Group is a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with a keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Managing Director
2.) Investment Executive
3.) Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos, Osun, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote services, products, and our brand.
- Develop marketing strategy and generate new business leads.
- Oversee marketing department and other sector.
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols.
- Actively, pursue strategic and operational objectives.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- N100,000 – N600,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.