Oxford Heritage Group is a subsidiary of Oxford International Group. Oxford International Group is a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Managing Director
2.) Operations Manager
3.) Business Executive
4.) Sales Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT) / Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Directing the activities of the business while ensuring bottom-line profitability
- Providing strategic advice to the board of directors, plan cost-effective business strategies and develop new ideas based on market and industry
- Establishing company goals, aligned with the board and shareholder goals
- Implementing the policies of a company and making sure that they are adhered to.
- Delegating duties to appropriate people within the business.
- Develop reporting tools to monitor the ongoing performance of the company
- Communicating company reports and achievements to the board, shareholders, and business partners
- Maintaining and monitoring budgets to make sure that the business operates efficiently from a financial perspective.
- Guiding and maintain the performance of the company
- Supervising executives and managers and providing leadership and motivation to all employees
- Establishing relationships with industry and marketing experts,
- Affiliates Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Must have experience in:
- Banking and insurance
- N100,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
- Salary is subject to target
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.