Saro Agrosciences is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991 as Saro Pharma & Chemical Co. Ltd.
Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Sales Representative
Locations: (Saminaka, kafanschan) Kaduna, Saki – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she ensures wholesales, & retail customers in assigned open markets are served; and Saro Agrosciences products are always available & visible at the retail / wholesalers’ outlets in assigned open markets.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Deliver set targets on all sales KPIs- Call, IMS, Collection, Strike Rate, Average Order Size/Call etc.
- Ensure products are sold as communicated in official company price list in all sales outlets.
- Develop existing & new wholesale / retail customers to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, & annual volume / revenue targets.
- Ensures sales to customers are done on cash basis; and Cr. Limits are approved / adhered to where applicable.
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- OND (Accounts, Economics, Business Management, etc)
- 2 years in Market Sales representative role
- 23-35 years.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good numeric ability
- Computer literate
- Resident of the target area
- Ability to communicate fluently in the local languages of the area
- High integrity and must be able to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of target Market
- Resident of the target area.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online