Oxford Heritage Group is a subsidiary of Oxford International Group. Oxford International Group is a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Marketing Manager
2.) Business Executive
3.) Sales Manager
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain constant communication with management, staffs and vendors to ensure proper operation of the organization.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors and deliver excellent customer service
- Lead team to meet sales target.
- Hiring and training team members as needed.
- Generate new business leads and increase brand awareness.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 – 4 years experience.
N100,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.