Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its Forty eight (48) branches in twenty four(24) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Marketing Manager
2.) Relationship Manager
3.) Investment Marketer (Marketer)
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire candidates who have knowledge of banking operations and excellent marketing and selling skills with a minimum of 2 years experience.
Successful candidates will be a part of the core team set to:
- Deliver value to our customers.
- Expand our current business/client portfolio.
- Enhance our position in our chosen target markets.
- Generate new sales revenue.
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the company.
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business.
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationship with a view to increase financialgrowth of thecompany.
- Aggressively market the company’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
- Implement marketing strategies/ programs laid out by the company to boost profit.
- Achieve set deposit target, investment deals from private, public individuals and corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
Requirements / Skills Required
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customer, and determine what products and services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent communication skill-oral and written.
- Must be strong, tenacious and persuasive.
- Strong selling /marketing skills.
- Must be self- driven and have a passion for marketing.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Confident and possess excellent skills.
- Good knowledge of the products and services of the company.
- Basic knowledge of finance, accounting and economics.
- Company operations, policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of selling/ marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.