Sales Force Consulting (a subsidiary of SF Metrics & Analytics Ltd) is a major recruiting firm with a vision to source highly competent and qualified professionals for companies and professionally-run organizations. Our recruitment services for qualified applicants seeking fresh challenge in well-structured organizations is highly transparent, non-discriminatory andfree of any form of charges
Our client is a leading private Healthcare Provision group located in Onitsha, Anambra State with well equipped digital facilities for medical laboratory, maternity and hospital. The hospital group boasts an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare services since over 30 years.
Due to an on-going restructuring in the hospital group, they presently seek to recruit suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor (Medical Superintendent)
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- As part of the Senior Clinical Group, provide expert Medical advice and input into operational and strategic issues concerning the Hospital including the development & implementation of activities to ensure the Hospital’s objectives are achieved within agreed timelines.
- In collaboration with the Chief Medical Director, participate in the planning and implementation of developments relating to patient care quality throughout the Hospital group
- Ensuring that all Medical Doctors work effectively to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Help the Hospital run smoothly by maintaining good working relationships, acting as a link between other doctors to improve patient care.
- Provide professional-level support for patients by answering medical questions, providing clinical information within the limits of their training/authority as applicable.
- Monitor and enforce the practical implementation of all Hospital Operating Procedures to ensure the safety and protection of the Hospital’s patients.
- Lead & enforce all Infection Prevention and Controls practices and policies across the Hospital.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- The successful candidate must be a qualified medical doctor with surgical skills and at least 10 years’ clinical experience
- Experience of leading and managing others is expected
- Previous experience in hospital staff supervision, coaching, and training.
- Previous experience in a similar Medical Superintendent position is a plus.
- Accommodation is available
- Remuneration is highly competitive.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet these criteria and are ready to be interviewed and eventually reside in Onitsha, should apply by sending only their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.