GreenField Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters in Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor (Senior & Junior)
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Training and retraining of health services department staff on procedures in running the Health Insurance scheme.
- Vetting of medical claims from provider and issuing of authorization codes for secondary health care.
- Conflict resolution as regards clients and health provider.
- Marketing of Green Field HMO plans and presentation of power point marketing slides.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Building positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Maintain client focused working environment for team.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Responds to inquiries and refers when necessary to the appropriate official or department.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
Qualifications / Experience
Candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience in a health industry or other related health institution with current practicing license.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, health financing or related fields will be added advantage (for Senior Doctors).
- MUST be registered with MDCN.
- Computer Literate; Proficient in Microsoft Office Software Package.
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The Senior Administration and Human Resource Officer,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,