Kayhelt Pharma is an indigenous Pharmaceutical company based in Lagos. We are all about detailing, and branding Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Borno, Enugu, Lagos & Rivers
- A medical sales representative is responsible for advertising, marketing and distributing a specific pharmaceutical product to relevant medical establishments.
- They meet with doctors and hospital teams and make presentations to persuade potential clients to use their goods which include medicines, prescription drugs, and medical equipment, to a variety of customers including general practitioners (GPs), hospital doctors, pharmacists, and nurses.
- Medical sales representatives roles are generally office or home based, however, a large amount of time is spent traveling to and from clients.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceuticals or any related field is required for a medical sales representative role.
- Successful medical sales representatives are highly persuasive and possess strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Present product information and deliver product samples
- Communicate with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceuticals or any related field is required
- 3 years experience as a medical sales representative or similar role
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to travel frequently
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
N70,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.