Zinc Network works with clients to tackle some of the world’s most complex social issues. We are committed to delivering meaningful, measurable change across key policy areas such as improving information integrity, countering violent extremism, and promoting democratic values.
We work with a range of clients and stakeholders, including government, NGOs, charities, and media organisations. Our in-house capabilities include research (quantitative, qualitative and OSINT), strategy development, media development, communications, training, and capacity building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Manager, Lake Chad Basin Region
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Zinc Network are seeking a Network Manager who will be assisting our Campaign Manager to deliver a new project in North Nigeria and the Lake Chad Basin region.
- The role will be based within the region and may involve travel between the project countries. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budget and expenditures, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- To be successful as a Network Manager, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Please note: Hiring will be dependent upon receipt of funding.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English and French
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online