Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) was incorporated in 1996 to manage the company’s deep offshore exploration and production assets. NAE has the distinction of being the first oil and gas company in Nigeria to produce oil from the country’s deep offshore.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) 2022 / 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme
- Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
- In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Eligibility / Requirements
To qualify for the 2022/2023 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2022.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2022 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies, and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022.
11th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Government Establishment|