Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Norrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) 2022
- The 2022 Norrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) is an intensive program designed to groom young talents seeking to grow a career in the Financial Services sector.
- Combining theoretical insights and a hands-on approach, graduates will be provided an avenue to gain dynamic exposure and be mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry.
- The emerging talent is expected to be an innovative thinker enthusiastic about leading change and positively unlocking opportunities in the society.
- First Class or Second Class Upper in any discipline with an interest in analytical and numerical analysis.
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate as at time of application.
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than one (1) sitting.
- Must be no more than twenty- six (26) years old.
- A positive and growth mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online