Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Norrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) 2022
Employment Type: Full-time
- The 2022 Norrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) is an intensive program designed to groom young talents seeking to grow a career in the Financial Services sector.
- Combining theoretical insights and a hands-on approach, graduates will be provided with an avenue to gain dynamic exposure and be mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry.
- The emerging talent is expected to be an innovative thinker enthusiastic about leading change and positively unlocking opportunities in society.
- The trainees in this programme will spend six months with experienced professionals in the finance industry, gain in-demand skills and build valuable relationships.
Interested candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- First Class or Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Have completed NYSC training with NYSC Certificate
- At least 5 credits in WAEC/NECO at no more than one sitting
- Not be more than 26 years old at the time of application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online