Lifecrest Medical Services Limited is an integrated and multi-specialist Medical Organisation located at No 56A Ikota Road 1 Estate, Ikota (within the periphery of Lekki County home Estate main and Western gate Estate main entrance gates), Lekki, Lagos State. It is conceived to identify and resolve most of your clinical and diagnostic medical needs, especially in the fields of General Medicine, Family Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, ENT, Cardiology, etc, as well as your behavioural and emotive medical problems in the following specialties: Psychiatry, Psychology, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery.
- You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
- The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc or other Diploma from a Nursing program
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Valid nursing license
- You will be compassionate and cool-tempered.
- You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.