BenchMak Publications is a start-up company, trading as BenchMak Publications, dedicated to providing high-quality education through amazing, teacher and pupil’s friendly publications for Pre-school and Primary schools. Our books have received favourable feedback, been adopted, and are fundamentally problem-solving teaching tools that support stable foundational growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations and Marketing Officer
Location: Ifako – Ijaiye / Ogba – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations run as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
- Analysing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
- Plan the logistics for taking deliveries from our Printers, suppliers, and organising deliveries to schools across the country.
- Telemarketing, using our pool of data of schools to engage with clients to secure reviews, adoptions and orders for our products.
- Delivering sample books for promotion to some schools on request based on the telemarketing exercises, and this requires company’s Product Knowledge.
- Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Management or related field.
- Good business acumen, problem-solving and organising skill
- One year experience in operations, office management and marketing/sales
- Good communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software.
Remuneration / Pay
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.