Hyride Nigeria is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Industry: Operations / Administration
The successful candidate will be stationed in the Lagos office and oversee all aspects of Hyride operations as well as perform the following key activities:
- Create and communicate effective strategy for the continuous upgrade/development of the Hyride product
- Monitor all backend driver operations (In-App) and work closely with the Admin/Compliance coordinators to optimize performance.
- Manage the driver acquisition team and ensure seamless onboarding of drivers
- Proactively resolve all operational issues as they arise
- Promptly relay operations feedback and provide constructive recommendations to the Hyride product team and the senior management.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the senior management from time to time.
The operations coordinator will be appraised by the following parameters:
- Operational expenses
- Revenue growth
- Number of customer complaints
- Customer acquisition rate
- Driver acquisition rate.
- B.Sc qualification in any field (Post Graduate Degree is an added advantage) with 4-6 years working experience in similar role
- Ideal candidate is techy, detailed, result oriented, resourceful, proactive, and is well-experienced in operations management.
- Candidate must be a team player, should possess the ability to work under pressure, grow together with the company.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.