ABNL Ltd. was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations (Tech) – Logistics Coordinator III
Location: Bonny, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Work in-country to manage the EPC’s Logistics and Materials Management process. Serve as Logistics interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Contractor organization to ensure logistics execution. Interface between Logistics manager/Lead and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC). Provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 3:
- Work closely with operations to facilitate requests
- Data entry to insure that all charge code/AFE and Contractual nomenclature is referenced
- Work within customer portals to facilitate load communication and billing inputs are completed.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical Degree
- Experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- General computer knowledge with intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to manage critical timelines, attention to detail and accuracy, and deal with stressful situations professionally.
- Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.