JOB TITLE: Operator / Autopac / Mecahanic
JOB LOCATION: Gboko, Benue
Ref No: GbokoPowerPlant-001
Reports To: Shift Engineer/Supervisor
Direct Reports/ Subordinates: Junior Operator, Mate/Helper
- Ensuring reliability of DG sets and auxiliaries for operation process without delay when required. Good knowledge MAN DG. Sets of 8.7MW, Mirrlees DG. Set 3.52MW, Cummins, Caterpillar of 1MW each.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Make DG. Sets available for operation whenever demanded
- Plan and execute with shift engineer the planned maintenance (preventive, predictive, lubrication etc.) for all plant
- Monitoring and controlling fuel consumption of DG. Sets
- Maintain safety and housekeeping system
- Assist shift engineer/supervisor in obtaining desired result in shift
- Be disciplined and reliable on duty.
Education and Work Experience:
- TRADE TEST 1&2 with minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- OND with Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Operations and maintenance of higher capacity diesel engine power plant.
- Good knowledge of operational activities and maintenance activities of higher capacity DG. Sets
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development