A reputable company is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paid Event Volunteer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Abia, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Temporary
- Do you love to gain transferrable job experience, network, and give back to the society? Would you love to gain some experience in the tech space while volunteering?
- Our organisation is hosting a six weeks Coding & Robotics conference and training for about 1000 young people. They would be taught how to code, develop mobile apps, program robots, build websites and do lots more during this programme. Thus, we are in search of passionate, intelligent and energetic volunteers who would fit into some aspects of the pre-event, during-event, and post-event operations. If you have ever dreamt of working in a tech organisation, or pursuing tech as a career? Then consider this as a great opportunity for you.
- If you demonstrate an excellent on-the-job acumen, charisma, professionalism, teachability and customer service skills, we will be very happy to retain you as a full staff at the end of the six-week program. If you would also like to enrol in any of our tech trainings, we will offer 50% to 100% scholarships depending on your chosen program and your performance as a volunteer.
- Above all, we will reward you with stipend to cover your logistics and lunch daily throughout the program. If this sounds like your thing, please hop in by applying via the link below.
- Marketing and distribution of flyers pre-conference.
- Student registration online and offline.
- Customer relations and facility management during the conference.
- Students’ coordination.
- Creating brand visibility and awareness before, during and after the conference.
- The candidate must be honest and reliable.
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be good-looking and able to dress smartly in a pair of jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.
- The candidate must be teachable and willing to work with minimal supervision.
- The candidate must be smart, bold, and confident.
- The candidate must be able to work with children and teenagers.
- The candidate must have a smart phone and able to use Microsoft Word and the Internet.
- OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience Level: Minimal
- Experience Length: 0 years
- Age: Not less than 18 years.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online