At Kudi, we believe that people of all class should have access to financial services and seamlessly make transactions. We want to build a financial inclusive world with everyone, for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner-Agent Manager
Over 1.7B people around the world do not have access to basic financial services. Kudi’s mission is to make financial services accessible and affordable to all Africans across the world. Today, we are digitizing cash payments for over 1million Nigerians with our Chatbot service and over 14,000 Agent points across the country.
In just two years, we have grown and processed over $80m in monthly payments and more than 1Billion daily transactions in local currency. Our next target is to bank over 10 million Nigerians monthly over the next 12 months. In furtherance to this mission, we are seeking passionate, goal-oriented individuals to join our team. The Partner-Agent Manager’s responsibility is to improve the enlisting/onboarding process, increase productivity, increase the partner-agent count and manage all partner-agent related outcomes.
- Kudi is looking to hire experienced and passionate operations professional as her Partner-Agent Manager who will be responsible for state operations, engagement/ monitoring, and retention at a consistently high level.
- As our Partner-Agent Manager, you will be charged with agent-partner related tasks, operational and performance activities which includes but not limited to monitoring agent-partners, their downlines, recruiting new partners, agent productivity/satisfaction within your focus Region.
About the Role
You will be responsible for
- Assisting in the sourcing, screening & interviewing candidates within their team, to ensure only strong candidates are on-boarded and engaged.
- Support the training of partner-agents to properly adopt product/process knowledge.
- Engaging staff, implementing and managing onboarding plans.
- Ensure Partner-Agent satisfaction (Issue resolution)
- Ensure Partner-Agents downline are branded
- Commission Policy documentation/implementation
- Culture alignment
- Promoting competition amongst the Partner-Agents
- Agent Performance monitoring and management
- Partner-Agent commission/incentive management
- Acquire agents in the responsible zone
- Agent count vs Active (Redundancy)
- POS count vs Active (Redundancy)
- Managing the retrieval of terminals and any other tools
- Coordination of terminal supply to Partner-Agents and their downlines.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Sales Operations and or Agent Operations.
- Experience in managing a large number of people and teams;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven track record of communication & analytical skills;
- Great people skills and ability to communicate (negative & positive) feedback;
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable in goal-setting practices;
- Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics;
- Perception of basic business metrics and how support impacts those;
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve agent and team quality
- The Applicant must reside Lagos.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online