JOB TITLE: Patroller
JOB LOCATION: Ibese, Ogun
Job Ref.: IbesePlantProd006
Department: DCP – Operations
- Carry out continuous inspection of the assigned section at plants to ensure that equipments functioning effectively and minimize interruptions to operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement assigned field activities and provide feed back to CCR.
- Ensure all processing equipment are cleaned regularly.
- Liaise with CCR operators and Shift Managers for smooth and uninterrupted operation, so as to reduce down time and breakdown.
- Conduct inspection of equipment in assigned production section and document problems for immediate attention.
- Report critical problems to CCR Operators, and/ or Shift Coordinators for immediate and prompt action.
- Organize and participate fully in all cleaning activities in assigned sections.
- Ensure timely execution of housekeeping activities within assigned section.
- Liaise with the Shift Coordinator and Section Heads to ensure production targets are achieved.
Education and Work Experience:
- School Cert with Trade Test but Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or its equivalent in any discipline will have more advantage.
- Zero (0) to two (2) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of the cement production process
- Basic knowledge of production equipment and functions.
- Good understanding of basic material process flow line
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.