The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Culture Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The People Culture Officer will work collaboratively with the Talent Acquisition Strategist and other departments in ensuring the Success Factors of all TCG’s core value imbibement, brand perception management and employee engagement towards a seamless employee experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy
- Leverage events to create and sustain dialogue around engagement
- Identify and address issues and solutions related to employee engagement
- Ensure optimality of career page by constantly liaising with communications & software departments on right messaging, images and contents in line with business activities/perks
- Work collaboratively with HRBP, TAE and communications on job listings and other job ads to be used in attracting the right candidates to job openings
- Benchmark our company’s website and ensure up to standard website content/features for seamless navigation, applicant experience
- Ensure TCGs core values are communicated effectively on all channels
- Constant revision of templates used in candidate communication and timely feedback throughout the recruitment process
- Brand management on active monitoring of reviews left on public domain sites and provision of responses to address concerns where possible in real-time
- Work collaboratively with communications on the creation of content strategies to highlight positive employee experience at TCG, communicate of approved content on social media, the TCG website and relevant platforms
- Work collaboratively with communications by active use of TCG social media pages in displaying positive information about TCG with an emphasis on brand repositioning and societal impact activities
- Work on TCGs public perception improvement internally and externally by addressing identified concerns garnered through surveys/collation of online reviews.
- Awards and accolades postings of updates on CSR activities and industry achievements on TCG’s website and publications.
- Any other assigned task in line with organizational culture and employee engagement initiatives.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other relevant fields
- 3 – 5 years’ quality experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Office.
- HR certification(s) would be an added advantage (e.g., CIPM, CIPD, PHRi).
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.