Crystalite Care Concept, a Logistics company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Managing Director including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, plan, coordinate and ensures the Managing Director’s schedule is followed and respected; acts in a “gatekeeper” capacity, creating win-win situations for direct access to CEO’s time and office.
- Composing and preparing correspondence; monitors and responds to emails; researches required information or background on organizations and individuals.
- Sets up meeting files, scheduling and calendaring meetings, sets meeting agendas, setting location, time, and appropriate duration, identifying, inviting and confirming participants, facility arrangements where required.
- Prepare travel arrangements, expense reports, and all items needed to ensure the Managing Director’s successful focus on external relations and organizational growth.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Managing Director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Consult with the CEO in determining appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Provide a bridge for clear communication and maintain credibility, trust and support between the office of the Managing Director and staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the Managing Director to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follows up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the internal and external environments and keep the CEO updated.
- OND qualification
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
N250,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.