Moyosola Olalekan – Our client is an unrivalled Cybersecurity Service Company in Africa with major base in Lagos, Nigeria and a defined focus on technology information security, electronic and data information security.
For the purpose of expansion, they are looking for very qualified candidates to join their team in a computer security environment organisation in the position below:
Job Title: Pre-Sales Manager (Cybersecurity)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Pre-Sales Manager (Cybersecurity) will be responsible for providing technical solutions presentation and technical proposal to new, existing customer and Prospect across multiple Industries and in any country of Africa.
- These activities provide value to the business by delivering professional services to the clients, as well as increasing Sales efficiency and meeting targets. This position report to the Vice President Sales.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- To attend meetings with potential Clients (in various countries) to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Able to travel across Africa to attend technical meetings and sales meeting with the VP Sales.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Support RFP/bid on a technical level to support sales process and assume the responsibility of running the team where relevant.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to an agreed timeframe
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations.
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include-activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s.
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using the organisations’s proposition.
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Other duties as required may be assigned by the Management.
Job Requirements / Technical Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in Pre-sales of Computer/Technology Security or Cybersecurity Products.
- Ability to demonstrate the organisation’s products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
- Possess fluent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- A team player and appreciate teamwork.
- Good relational leading team skills.
- Ability to work in an international context
- Excellent marketing and negotiation skills
- Good presentation and training skills.
N600,000 – N700,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.