Posted 1 year ago
Retailar, a subsidiary of Hazon Holdings is a tech-based e-commerce firm. Retailar provides a B2B platform where retailers can order product online and get delivered to their outlets. In a simple term, Retailar links manufacturers of products to last mile retail outlets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Inventory Manager
- The Procurement and Inventory Manager will be responsible for strategic and operational procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, including searching for better deals to find more profitable suppliers, analyzing purchase requisitions and processing purchase orders whilst assisting to track the received and existing inventory across the company.
- As the Procurement and Inventory Manager, you would ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
As the Procurement and Inventory Manager, your duties shall include (but not limited to) the following:
- Engage with key stakeholders on aligning to growth objectives for Gokada and translating those into a portfolio of suppliers with best-in-class capabilities.
- Superb analytic capabilities to deliver spend insights and explain pricing models.
- Someone who’s been there/done that managing marketing contract negotiations or executing on large transactions
- Deliver fast execution and receive best responses from the right set of vendors using BATNA as your key tool in such a way that enables rapid deal flow.
- Extensive contracts experience as you will need to lead contract negotiations with selected partners and agencies and review, red-line, and negotiate a variety of contracts to optimize value and manage risk at a fast pace.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders. Share ownership and accountability for driving and delivering results serving internal business partners.
- Research vendor space and industry trends, benchmarking, and innovate to create improvements on industry best practices.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies that drive and measure smart spending, continuous analysis of supplier performance, and overall business value.
- Deals, Deals, Deals – You have tons of experience negotiating ultra-fast deals that contribute to mitigating long-term risk.
- Handle any ad-hoc projects and operations as needed in a variety of categories.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- B.Sc / HND in Business or related field with coursework in purchasing and/or inventory control management
- At least five (5) years of procurement and inventory experience required with supervisory experience preferred.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience in the FMCG Sector.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills with the ability to effectively train others.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.