Costcon Project – Our client, a key player in the Construction Industry based in Lekki requires the services of a seasoned and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The head of procurement will have full responsibility for the company’s overall purchases and is expected to create concrete and continuous year on year savings on the company’s total expenditure with 3rd party vendors and suppliers
Education/ Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area such as Business or Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Purchasing or any Social Science. Professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ cognate experience in a similar role
- Candidates that reside in proximity to Lekki will be preferred
- Design and implement company procurement policies & strategies towards the achievement of corporate objectives
- Formulate sourcing plans for all categories of goods and services which provide the opportunity for strategic buying.
- Manage vendor relationships, forming strategic partnerships and ensuring the company’s best interests are served in all vendor interactions.
- Take responsibility for helping to achieve cost-saving commitments relating to each contract for new contract acquisitions,
- Knowledge of the construction industry and materials
- Excellent negotiation skills and budgeting abilities
- Good communication skills
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Procurement Manager” as the subject of the email.