Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager – Catering
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Procurement Manager is responsible for implementing cost-effective purchases of all catering goods and services, as required. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management.
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitor’s business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Research new products and services to meet company’s goals
- Preparing procurement reports
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track inventory, and the supply of goods.
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Applied Science, or a related field.
- Minimum 4years post qualification experience
- Membership with CIPS
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
Skills / Requirements:
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Oral and written Communication skill
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures Work Planning and Management
- Cost Optimisation and Project Management
- Strong decision-making skills and time management skills
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.