Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saro’s is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saro is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure daily Production report and track, prepare, and analyze variance report for Management Team
- Perform comprehensive variance analysis and determined root-cause for each significant variance
- Perform audits of bills of materials to ensure product costs are accurate and accounted for properly
- Provide Weekly status of labor, overhead, productivity, usages, direct labor, and distribution cost
- Ensure bill of material and costing accurately reflect production operations
- Ensure that financial discipline and prudence is applied for all transactions and will provide primary controls to ensure that the assets of the project are well secured
- Monitor the key performance indicators to assess, analyze and track manufacturing processes
- Report the actual financial Performance and compare with the Control Levers
- Assist the Business Accountant in the preparation of data required for forecasting, planning, and budgeting
- Provide weekly wastage Report
- Ensure inputs and outputs of inventory are analyzed accurately and timely
- Degree with minimum of a second Class upper in Accounting, Economics, or Finance from a reputable university
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role as Production Accountant
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online