Job Title: Production Chemist – Wells Reservoir and Facility Management
Reference ID: 131490BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment: Type Full Time
Skillpool: Production Technology & ProductionChemistry
- Your oil industry experience and chemistry expertise could take you further in this influential role with Shell – a chance to grow as a leader and broaden your production chemistry competences.
What we need from you:
We’re keen to hear from passionate individuals who possess good interpersonal and leadership skills with awareness of relevant safety procedures, practices and statutory requirements. A professional with awareness of HSE, QMS (ISO/IEC 17025) and other relevant management systems. Beyond that, we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- University graduate or equivalent in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines;
- Good understanding of hydrocarbon and produced water treatment, produced fluid sampling and testing;
- Knowledge level in Process Chemistry, flow Assurance and Production Operations;
- HSE Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Contracting and Chemical Management Systems;
- Awareness in produced fluids sampling and analysis
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Process Chemistry and Flow Assurance within the oil & gas industry.