SUNIC Foods Limited is a registered private limited company which has its corporate headquarters in Owerri and a network of branches in several other locations. Our Company is built on Total Commitment to Customer Satisfaction, Excellent Service, Loyalty and Trust through the provision of Healthy, Appetizing, Nourishing and Refreshing Meals at all times.
The business currently specializes in the provision of all types and kinds of Pastries, Delicious Continental Dishes, Home-Made African Foods, Chewables, Wine / Bar Services, Ready-To-Eat Ice Cream, Sharwarma, Outdoor Catering and Events Planning / Management through its network of Fine Dining, Quick Service Restaurant and Catering / Events Management Units. At SUNIC, we believe that our success is dependent upon the day to day efficiency of every staff, unit, section or department of our business.
To help maintain and grow this standard, we are recruiting young and vibrant individuals who are passionate and positive minded to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Pastry Chef / Dessert Chef
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Must be a graduate or catering school certificate holder
- Ability to develop unique recipes and prepare all kinds of soft and hard pastries, cookies and other baked goods,
- Proven knowledge of culinary processes and procedures as well as R&D activities. (NO TRAINING REQUIRED)
- Ability to decorate and present pastries and baked goods in a tasteful and beautiful way
- Proven ability to expand market share for our pastries and other baked goods in the region.
- Ability to develop new seasonal recipes and menus and keep up with the latest trends
- Proven ability to manage the production floor crew, assign roles and supervise workflow accordingly.
- Ability to proffer creative solutions to problems and to teach, train and mentor subordinates on ways forward.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness as Food Handler.
- Minimum of 5 years of similar position or experience.
- Quality Control Assurance experience preferred
- Ability to work with flexible schedule including holidays and weekends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2022 (11.59pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Apply in person with their Applications and CV at the address below:
The Company Administrator,
Sunic Foods Limited,
115a, Douglas Road, Owerri,