Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
Job Title: Professor – Agriculture
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for developing, managing and guiding postgraduate and undergraduate students, assisting with the development of course material, supervising postgraduate students, regularly publishing journal articles, serving on committees, attending conferences, writing proposal for grants, delivering presentations and handling other administrative duties.
- Lectures on several agricultural areas i.e. agronomy, dairy sciences, fisheries management, horticultural sciences, poultry sciences, range management, and agricultural soil conservation etc.
- A good First Degree and a PhD Degree in the relevant field with not less than ten (10) years of teaching and research experience (since earning a relevant PhD Degree) in a university or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Strong proof of continuing research with appreciable evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals published both nationally and internationally
- Sufficient administrative experience
- Ability to provide academic leadership is a must
- Membership of a relevant professional organization is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online