Paelyt is an innovative financial services company (payments, loans, and savings), and technology solutions provider. We possess several money lending products, including Traders/agents, Device financing, Supplier financing, Salaries etc.
Our payment platform, Paytrx, facilitates seamless and secure payments across several online and offline channels. Through partnerships with clients our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions. Our primary focus is on business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-business-to-customer (B2B2C) financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Analyst
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Project Management Analyst will be responsible for the end-to-end management of projects i.e., plan, coordinate, monitor and control projects towards efficient and cost effective realisation of project objectives.
- He or She will be responsible for providing project management support for the entire organisation while working as part of the Strategy and Organisational Effectiveness Division.
- Implement project plans based on the understanding of project objectives and project scope
- Utilise appropriate methods and tools to track and dive progress of projects against set plans and timelines
- Identify risks to the success of projects or modules and manage the risks
- Develop and articulate realistic project plans based on assessments of project objectives, scope and potential interdependencies with other projects
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with relevant internal and external stakeholders related to the projects to ensure seamless execution of projects and adherence to agreed timeline and budget.
- Provide relevant input in the definition of project scope, project planning, definition of project requirements and resource management. Ensure project tasks are SMART
- Monitor project progress in order to highlight resource constraints and identify project risks/issues.
- Propose mitigation/ contingency plans to address resource constraints and project risks.
- Track project deliverables against project schedules
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used and take basic corrective actions in case of misalignment
- Assist in communicating the changes in project scope to relevant stakeholders and project team.
- Create, update, manage and close out online project status trackers
- Prepare report and project status report on various aspects of project progress as required
- Assist in continuously reviewing the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- And any other task assigned by your supervisor from time to time based on business priorities of the business.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 3 years.
- Good knowledge of Prince 2, PMP or agile training
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Attention to details.
- Good Management abilities.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent research and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools
- Good working knowledge of Jira
- Finance and technology industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of company products and services.
- Relationship Management Skill
- Communication Skills – Written and Oral
- Digital Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Financial Management
- Quality Assurance.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.