Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, Dayola Property started business with Investment and Trade, while building relationships and experience that has been taken into property development.
We have primarily focused on developing affordable luxury homes through joint ventures and partnerships. Our portfolio has grown to encompass a wide range of home buyers’ delight, hospitality, commercial and recreational facilities that fits our client’s taste and desire. Our Joint Ventures continue to be the core of Dayola Property investment structure; it is designed with the intent of pursuing the most reputable and productive acquisition and development opportunities, ensuring access to new real markets, provide increased capacity and access to greater resources which includes specialized hire, technology and finance. Our priority is to be the premier developer of choice in Nigeria and sub Saharan region delivering sustainable earnings to our investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Construction)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The project manager will be responsible for ensuring the timely and costly completion of construction projects by overseeing all phases of the project. This entails working with a variety of stakeholders to schedule and plan work, coordinate equipment and materials, operate within budget, and monitor overall progress.
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables
- Predict resources needed to complete project
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites
- Draft and submit budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Manage costs in order to meet budget
- Provide direction over contracts and subcontracts
- Manage construction schedule and activities.
- Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes
- Select and manage subcontractor and supplier relationships.
- Coordinate efforts across entire project between architects, designers, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Must have experience in project management within construction
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs.
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions
- Strong leadership and management skills.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.