ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects (Tech) – Construction Superintendent III
Location: QIT, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Contract
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling the day-to-day field operations for the assigned crafts and subcontractors.
- A typical scope of responsibility would be Field Superintendent or Area Superintendent.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 Construction Superintendent will:
- Assist in preparation and review for submittals, RFIs and RFCs and make recommendations regarding suitability
- Review contractor health and safety plans, traffic control and erosion control measures on projects
- Identify non-conformance issues with construction work and help develop potential resolution of non-conformance issues
- May serve as the lead Company representative at sub-sites where the Construction Site Manager or Construction Site Lead typically does not reside
- Provide construction core competency expertise when assigned to the function
- Ensure good communications and relations with the contractors
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Experience in-field Construction planning, execution and completions
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites
- Past Construction Superintendent experience on major capital project
- Familiar with Construction Materials Testing procedures and ASTM standards
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with desire to provide excellent service to clients
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.