Enroyale Consulting – Our client, a Construction Consultant, requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Some of his Job functions will include:
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Master’s or a good Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- This individual is expected to be registered and a member of the Quantity Surveyor Institute of Nigeria MQSIN.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Great networking abilities.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.