Costcon Project – Our client, a key player in the Construction Industry based in Lekki, Lagos, requires the services of a seasoned and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Trained Quantity Surveyor with the ability to measure ongoing and completed works and arrange payments for sub-contractors.
- Ability to review contracts and specifications to determine company commitments and obligations.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills. Ability to negotiate contract terms and conditions.
Education / Professional Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc. in Quantity Surveying.
- Additional post-graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Candidates that reside in proximity to Lekki will be preferred.
- 5 – 8 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Carry out feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Negotiate and draw up bids for tenders and contracts.
- Monitor each stage of construction to make sure that costs are in line with forecasts.
- Preparing in-house estimates, derive cost, evaluate variation order and analyze financial bids.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Allocating work to subcontractors.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Quantity Surveyor” as the subject of the mail.