Ellasot Consulting – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Manager
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Edo
- We are looking for a prudent Property Manager for our client to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties.
- The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
- BSc Degree in related field
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as Property Manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In-depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom-line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Valid real estate agent/broker license.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.