Phoenix EUE Projects Limited – We are a Real Estate firm located in Abuja. Our company specializes in real estate development, Infrastructure, General Government contracts, Investment, Turnkey projects, Student residences etc. We have been in this line of business for ver 12 years and our past projects speaks for us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Marketers will be responsible for marketing, advertising and the promotional activities of the company and must be able to take steps to measure, enhance and enrich the position and goals of the company through various goals and objectives.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and multiple listings.
- Must be able to present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing both.
- Answer clients questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs and appraisals.
- Accompany buyer during visits to and inspections of property, advising the n the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Degree / HND in any field with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Previous Knowledge of real estate marketing will be highly appreciated and preferred.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and self directed person.
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive-level discussion and influence, comfort and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.