WeRecruitWorldWide is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of professional talent in IT, Legal, HR, Finance, Banking, Accountancy and Entertainment. We have matched competent people with amazing organisations for over 14 years.
Our operating model reviews candidates and prospective employers at all levels. Apart from assessing andensuring a suitable fit fororganisations, we also ensure organisational culture and benefit fit on behalf of candidates. We have a thriving executive recruitment offering also, securing and placing talent all across the “C” suite and worldwide. Werecruit worldwide!!! Get in touch!! Let us find your right match and help advance your career.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Kaduna South, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are now looking for a talented Recruiter to join our team.
- As a Recruiter, you will be supporting the business in finding the best talent on the market for our clients.
- You have at least 3 years experience in 360°recruitment.
- You will report directly to the Director of Recruitment and Business Development.
- You will hit the ground running from day one and work toward expanding our extensive database of clients and candidates.
- As our Recruiter, you will positively affect both the candidate journey and our service to clients.
- This is a permanent, full-time position.
What your role will look like
- Upload quality, well-targeted adverts, Screen CVS, and identify priority candidates
- Actively source and effectively communicate with high volumes of candidates, using platforms such as LinkedIn, job boards and direct job applications.
- Drive business development, ensuring a constant pipeline and growing the business.
- Be responsible for liaising and building relationships with existing clients whilst cross-selling our recruitment services & account management.
- Assist with all stages of the recruitment process for both client and candidate.
- Participate in client recruitment projects.
- Set and meet weekly and monthly targets & KPIs.
- Participate in candidate management, ensuring our database is up to date and a constant pipeline of candidates.
- Screening applications and assess suitability through phone and video calls.
- Conducting interviews with candidates and preparing them for interviews with the client.
- Managing compliance, including but not limited to gathering paperwork, police clearance, training and referencing details for candidates
- General daily recruitment administration.
- Updating all information captured, conversations booking and all events on the ATS.
What are we looking for
- 3 years experience in the Recruitment Industry, or HR, Business Development, and Sales
- Experience in recruiting is desirable.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Genuine, honest with high values
- Professional with a passion for our industry.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- You are a bright and energetic professional who “loves” finding talent, especially the hard-to-find ones!
- You are innovative in how you go about identifying and sourcing talent.
- A Data-driven professional, who appreciates that data captured and used correctly, can be game-changing. In addition, you have experience or understanding of using ATS systems.
What is it for you
- A competitive remuneration package with Performance / Sales bonus
- Professional 1-2-1 and hybrid work, depending on your location.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications & CV to: [email protected] using “Recruiter” as the subject of the email.