Agro Market Square is a marketplace platform connecting farmers directly with value chain actors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Operations Representative
Location: All Geopolitical Zones in Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level
Industry Type: Agricultural Services
- We are in search of a highly-motivated individual to join our team. In this Full-Time mid-level position, your work will involve routine and non-routine assignments related to the company’s facilitation of all Agro Produce trading.
- Your management and technical responsibilities will increase over time in breadth, depth, and complexity, under the supervision of designated management personnel.
- This position provides assistance to State Representatives in on-boarding Farmers to our digital Platform.
- Support projects and lead tasks related to the company’s mission and vision.
- Experience in agricultural activities, processes, and procedures.
- Coordination of training of State Reps, Farmers, and other stakeholders.
- Creation of Stakeholder content/presentation and delivery of same.
- Coordination of all Aggregation Center activities.
- Coordination of all quality control, transportation, logistics, storage, smallholder farmer loan, and other activities as determined by the company.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Tertiary Education in any Agricultural-based field of study (preferred but not mandatory).
- Minimum Experience Length: 3 years
- Operational knowledge of computer systems
- Able to handle multiple tasks/projects at once
- Desire to work hard, acquire new knowledge, improve processes, etc.
- Collation of Operational field data
- General knowledge of crop production
- Ability and willingness to work outside under varying weather conditions
- Experience working independently as well as in a team environment.
- Age: 35 years and below.
What We Can Offer You
- Flexible working environment
- A competitive compensation package
- Bonus based compensation structured around your KPIs.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (optional) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.