Union Bank of Nigeria (“UBN”) was established in 1917 and is one of Nigeria’s long-standing and most respected financial institutions, offering a portfolio of banking services to individuals, SMEs, commercial and corporate clients. With a robust geographical network comprising more than 300 service centres and over 950+ ATMs spread across Nigeria, we have remained committed to helping individuals, families and businesses grow for nearly a century.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Manager / Team Lead: Embassies, Multilaterals & Development Organisations (EMDO)
- Focusing on Embassies, Multilaterals, developmental organization as well as diplomatic corps, missions with a view to mining and even creating opportunities in the space.
- To co-ordinate with the other stakeholders within the bank in implementing strategies for breaking into new emerging EMDO markets across Africa and establishing mutually beneficial and strategic partnerships between the UBA Group and International Development Organisations.
- To ultimately forge strong bilateral relationships between both countries as well as create other mutually beneficial collaborations at large.
- Development of detailed EMDO marketing strategies for multilaterals, embassies, International and local NGOs
- Conversions of New EMDO Mandates, Management of existing relationships and retention of business
- Supervising the implementation of prepared marketing plans and strategies to achieve the objective of the unit.
- Development of specialised banking products , detailed EMDO marketing materials for multilaterals, embassies, International and local NGOs
- Implementation of call plan, engagement plan and required sponsorships
- Participation in RFPs, Bids, Tenders and other assignments
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5years banking experience, across various roles.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Banking & Insurance|