Quebec Food Processing Industrial Parks Ltd is a start-up Agro, Food and Tropical Fruits production and processing investment firm duly registered with the corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with RC: 1710593.
The Company is envisioned to deal on all-around agricultural production, processing, marketing, distribution, agro export investments and the company is poised to develop, own and manage Agro-processing industrial Parks in the state based on our business model that gears towards creating direct/indirect jobs for both local farmers and Agriculture-major related graduates through the setting up of enormous processing plants with major aim of reducing the massive unemployment rate in Nigeria and bring-in new investment opportunities in the agric sector.
Vision Statement of QUEBEC FOODPRO-IP
We aimed at becoming one of the leading and most preferred Agro producing and Food processing firm in Nigeria that would meet worldwide market demands and maintain a proﬁtable return for all our investors.
Mission Statement of QUEBEC FOODPRO-IP
Our achievable mission in the agricultural value chain is to guarantee secured investment and constant income generation for our investors and also to produce, process and roll out healthier natural food products to flood every nooks and crannies of Nigeria; more so prevent post-harvest loss of all kinds of farm produce and develop new marketing channels and address the absence of grading standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer (Sales Representative)
Location: Imo,Oyo, Nasarawa & Abuja (F.C.T)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Hands-on experience in Point-Of-Sale(POS) Transaction management
- Must have proven experience with FMCG
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service and thriftsavings collection
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers of agro-commodities.
- Must be smart and result-oriented
- Must be ready to work on the field
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- S.S.C.E Certificate or O.N.D Holder
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access) and Graphic designis an added advantage
- Ability to meet-up target is an added advantage.
- Must reside either in Owerri or Abuja.
NGN 30,000 – 50,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their Resume (with cover letter and a recent passport sized photo) to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.