Finexca, founded in 2019, is a multi-arm blockchain and cryptocurrencies service provider that builds tools to disrupt various industries with the blockchain and cryptocurrencies technology, and provides simple solutions to solve various gigantic blockchain and cryptocurrencies problems in order to make the technology quickly accessible, simple, usable, safe and sweet, without compromising system security and service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Software Developer (Web, Mobile, Backend or Fullstack)
Location: Global (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate software developer to help build and maintain different customer-facing and internal tools.
- You will be working with team of product managers , engineers and designers to build highly reliable products in the fast growing blockchain technology space.
- Coding debugging and troubleshooting system errors.
- Profiling and analyzing algorithms.
- Managing database systems.
- Implementing build systems.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- On-time delivery of software development tasks according to global standards
- Regular backup of the project worked on to version control system.
- Support and maintenance of software applications
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Maintain a stable server/software with zero downtime.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a good knowledge in both frontend and backend application development.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Working knowledge of at least one CI/CD tool i.e Travis CI, Circle CI,Jenkins (optional).
- Working Knowledge of Microservices Architecture (a plus)
- Expertise in architecting and designing software solutions for various problem types.
- Solid proficiency with any two or more of the server-side languages ( Golang, Node.js, Rust, C#, PHP, Java, Python, Erlang/Elixir)
- Solid proficiency with any two of client-side framework ( React/react-native, vue.js, etc ).
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, InfluxDB, or QuestDB.
- Mobile development skill using native tech or flutter, react Native is a plus
- Knowledge in any of these technologies is a plus- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain.
- Experience with version control (git)
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies (optional).
- Remote (Work from your home).
You should not take this role if …
- You find excuses for why you can not get something done.
- While we understand that there’s a possibility that your skill level may not be as advanced as required, not possible is not a reply/mindset we want to hear.
- You need top-down step-by-step directions on how to carry your tasks.
- We pay in Nigerian Naira
- N50,000 – N250,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and links to active / working project they worked on to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.