John Snow, Incorporated (JSI) – We are public health care and health systems consultants and researchers driven by a passion to improve health services and health outcomes for all.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Price Quotes (RFQ) for the Supply and Configuration of Laptops (10 units) & Desktop (1 unit)
RFQ Number: JSI-M-RITE-2022-08-01
|Specifications: Laptops (10 units)||Laptop:
|Specifications: Desktop (1 unit)||Desktop:
|Other Items installation / configuration||Antivirus original, Adobe Acrobat Pro, MS Office original License and others.|
Terms and Conditions of the Solicitation
A.) Notice of Non-Binding Solicitation
- Issuance of this solicitation does not constitute an award commitment on the part of John Snow Inc.(JSI) Nigeria, nor does it commit John Snow Inc.(JSI), Nigeria to pay for any costs incurred in the preparation or submission of the price quotes.
- John Snow Inc. (JSI), Nigeria reserves the right to reject any offers if such action is considered to be in the best interest of the projects.
- John Snow Inc. (JSI), Nigeria reserves the right to issue Purchase Orders to multiple vendors.
- The Purchase Order, once accepted by the bidder, becomes a binding contract, including the content of JSI Standard Terms and Conditions, e.g., Anti-human Trafficking and Child Safeguarding Provisions.
Invoicing and Payment:
- Payment will be made according to Article 6 of the JSI standard Purchase Order terms and conditions (see attached). Please note that the final payments are subject to 5% withholding tax.
Number of Quotations per Bidder:
- If so desired, firms may submit one or more alternative quotations per delivery location.
- JSI hereby reserves the right to reject bids received in response to this RFQ and is in no way bound to accept any proposal.
- JSI additionally reserves the right to negotiate the substance of the finalists’ proposals, including the option of accepting partial components of a proposal if appropriate.
- Quantities maybe subject to change. Once a bid or partial quantity of a bid is accepted and confirmed with an order, failure to provide the goods in a timely way except for force majeure will be considered a failure to perform in accordance with this tender and with JSI’s standard contract terms and conditions.
- All information provided as part of this RFQ must be treated as confidential. In the event that any information is inappropriately released, JSI will seek appropriate remedies as stated in the attached Terms and Conditions.
- The content of proposals, discussions including but not limited to email exchanges, and all information received in response to this RFQ will be held strictly confidential, except as otherwise noted.
- All communications regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the appropriate parties at JSI.
- Contacting third parties involved in the project, the review panel, or any other party may constitute a conflict of interest, and could result in disqualification of the proposal.
- Award of a proposal does not imply acceptance of its terms and conditions. JSI reserves the option to negotiate the final terms and conditions. JSI additionally reserves the right to negotiate the substance of the finalists’ proposals, as well as the option of accepting partial components of a proposal if deemed appropriate.
E.) Right to Final Negotiations
- JSI reserves the option to negotiate on the final costs and final scope of work and also reserves the option to limit or include third parties at JSI’s sole and full discretion in such negotiations.
F.) Third-Party Limitations
- JSI does not represent, warrant, or act as an agent for any third party as a result of this solicitation. This solicitation does not authorize any third party to bind or commit JSI in any way without JSI’s express written consent by duly authorized Senior Management staff. .
G.) Review Process
- The review process will involve a review panel with participants from JSI. It may, at JSI’s discretion involve other entities as determined necessary.
H.) Proposal Validity
- The proposal shall be valid for 90 days after submission.
Vendor’s Expected Delivery Date:
- One week from the acknowledgment of a Purchase Order (PO).
- Please send questions on the RFQ, in one email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Bidders should send their Bids electronically via: email@example.com using the Title as the subject of the mail.