ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rig Supervisor III
Employment Type: Contract
- Represents the company on a rig site to support the safe and efficient execution of well plans.
- Is the primary contact for rig and third party personnel to ensure logistics for personnel, equipment and services are appropriately organized and managed.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for communicating expectations regarding safety, security, health, and environment; provides guidance and supports managing Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) events
- Responsible for communicating Operations Integrity Management Systems (Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) ) expectations on the rig site
- Monitors rig operations to provide feedback and input to the rig contractor to ensure well control procedures are properly followed and emergency situations are appropriately managed
- Responsible for ensuring that safety, operational, environmental, security and other drills are conducted on site at specified frequencies
- Responsible for ensuring drilling and completion procedures are followed as approved and utilizes management of change processes if changes are required
- Orders and organizes logistics for services and equipment necessary to conduct drilling and completion operations efficiently
- Supports onsite surveillance requirements for the operation in areas such as kick detection, abnormal pressure detection, torque & drag, mud properties, and solids control efficiency
- Responsible for generation of accurate and adequate operations reports
- Interfaces with engineering and geology to ensure understanding of well objectives and procedural requirements
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ industry experience in rig supervisory or rig leadership roles for drilling and completion operations
- Minimum of 20 years’ experience working for a major Operator or Drilling Contractor
- Hold current certification for Well Control
- This is a job level 3 position: 20+ years of related experience is required.
Additional Skills in Addition to Job Description:
- Personnel is also required to have verifiable and tangible experience in wellwork, well intervention and workover operations.
- Experienced in xmas tree and wellhead valves repair, through tubing intervention, plug installation using wireline, slick line and braided line is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume in MS Word Format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.