We are a leading international online brokerage service firm based in Lagos and we are recruiting an energetic and dynamic individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Sales Account Manager, you will be assigned with the responsibility of creating a long lasting relationship with clients and also converting and retaining leads with close follow-up and support for the clients.
- You must be driven, self motivated and be up to date with market trends to be able to proffer solutions to the benefit of the client and business bearing the business aim and objective in mind.
- You must be able to work hand in hand with members of your team, sales head, customer service and the marketing team to maintain a professional environment whilst achieving the business goals and objective.
- Customers satisfaction must be your end result and core interest.
- If you think you have all the desired capabilities and are suitable for this role, then send in your application.
- To Convert leads to clients by interaction on sales processes, follow up on leads and prospects to ensure a successful conversion.
- Giving the clients a good understanding of the brand to enlighten them and show them the endless opportunities and possibilities with detailed explanations.
- Calling clients and providing support to create and maintain a strong and lasting client relationship.
- Crafting new sales proposals and contract renewal
- Negotiate and close agreements to enhance profit.
- Good knowledge and constant research of market trends and competition
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Identify new revenue prospects
- Adaptability and learnable.
- Bachelors Degree (B.sc)
- 1 – 5 years experience
- Work experience as a Sales Account Manager or similar role
- Experience in customer service roles is a plus
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Systems (CRM)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities
- Passion for financial markets.
- Good Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Team Player
- Excellent communication skills in English; any other Nigerian language(s) will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the application.