Harmony Group, duly registered under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria, is a trading company which imports branded premium products relating to construction and building materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Locations: Ogidi, Anambra and Oduade, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker.
- They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience, drive sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing, maintaining customer relationships, analyzes and compiles travel/tourism statistics.
- They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Generate, track and follow up leads to meet company and market expectations.
- Develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
- Complete sales forecasts and product trends reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Work with other managers and Head of safes to achieve Organization’s Mission.
- Managing customer feedback appropriately.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
- Age; 25years – 35 years
- For Lagos fluency in Igbo language is an added advantage
- Sales target, interpersonal, strong communication, active listening, prospecting, presentation, setting expectations, objection handling, self confidence, negotiation, business acumen and social selling.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email E.g “Sales and Marketing Officer – Ogidi”.