Macjames Global Resources Limited is a Nigerian Company incorporated in 2006.We manufacture and offer innovative chemicals and services for households, water treatment, institutions, oil and gas industry, environmental and process industries. Our innovative Water-treatment, Household-Institutional and Oilfield-Industrial chemicals and services are customer-oriented; meet customers’ needs and exceed their expectations; human and environmentally friendly. Our major and unique chemical products are approved by National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) for household and institutional uses and Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) for use in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. Our chemical innovations have won awards and been recognized for innovation by national and international organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Ketu, Ojota, Ikeja, Ikorodu, Oshodi & Ogudu – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Requirements and Skills
- High School Degree
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
N85,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.