Bramble Energy is an integrated energy solutions company adept at helping organizations attain optimum profitability by providing them with cost-effective energy supply and utilization solutions that are most optimized for their needs. Ingrained within our company culture is efficiency, so we always look for the most efficient solutions for our clients. With our strong team of Engineers, Energy Managers, Business Developers, Legal experts, Project and Finance Managers, we cover the entire range of clients’ needs from power plant development and energy sales, to energy management and optimization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- As part of the company’s aggressive growth and expansion target, we are expanding our smart metering business to offer our state-of-the-art smart metering systems to a wider market.
- Our smart metering systems offer multi-tenanted apartment and commercial buildings the ability to accurately and efficiently capture, monitor, and manage the tenants’ power, gas, and water usage.
- Also, with our world-class custom-built software-as-a-service energy management systems, our clients are provided with several features such as prepaid/post-paid metering systems, remote and online vending, remote trip on/off, and energy usage dashboards with attractive and interactive charts, periodic customizable reports and several other features.
- As a Sales Intern, you will work with the Sales team of the metering business of the company under the supervision of a Technical Sales Manager.
- Assist the sales team in the task of identifying and promoting new business opportunities and driving sales for smart metering products.
- Work with the sales team in carrying out demonstrations, training and presentations to help clients discover and understand our smart metering services and products.
- Join the sales team in carrying out sales visits and meetings with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Assist in preparing tenders, proposals, and quotations for projects.
- Participate in the negotiation of contracts, terms and conditions.
- Carry out research and assist in content writing for the company’s social media channels.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or any other relevant field.
- You have 0 – 1 year of experience in sales.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- You have excellent presentation skills.
- You have excellent business negotiation and persuasion skills.
- You are self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a strong desire to deliver results.
- You have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Social media and digital marketing skills.
- Attractive and competitive salary.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.